Heart to Heart is a Christian, life affirming non-profit organization located in Eagle River, Alaska, that is here to offer practical, spiritual and emotional support to women and men in need. Whether it is free pregnancy tests, material aid, peer counseling - we are here to help, listen, and encourage.
When you walk in to Heart To Heart Pregnancy Resource Center, you will find staff and volunteers who are genuinely concerned for your well-being. Our compassionate peer counselors and volunteers are available to listen to you about your own personal situation. Whether you are wondering if you are pregnant or are in a situation where you need material aid for your children, we are here to help.
How can we help?
Through encouragement, education, and accurate information, we want to walk alongside you and listen to your concerns so we can find a way to best meet your needs with our resources.
- If you are feeling alone - we want to be here for you.
- If you have questions – we are here to listen and help you find answers.
- If you need maternity clothes, baby clothes, or other baby items - we have those for you.
When you walk in to our center, our goal is for you to feel cared for and respected. We want you to know that you are not just a checklist for us. You and your situation are unique, and we want to help you. Anyone that needs help is seen. There is no requirement, financial or otherwise, to receive help.
All our services are offered free of charge, including:
- Pregnancy Tests
- Baby Clothing and items, preemie to size 4T
- Maternity Clothing and items
- Peer Counseling
- Accurate Information about Fetal Development
- Resource Referrals, including STI/STD Testing
- Information about abortion alternatives